Monday 12 November 2012

Randy Pastor Stripped Naked For Raping 8-Year-Old Girl In Lagos



                                       

One pastor George Akinleye, a shepherd in charge of one of the branches of a leading Pentecostal church located in the Ejigbo area of Lagos who was beaten and paraded round the area for having carnal knowledge of an eight-year-old girl.

The Ogun State-born ‘cleric’ was almost served with jungle justice for committing such an atrocious crime.
According to the victim’s father, known as Baba Akeem: “About a month ago, we were shocked when our daughter, Elizabeth complained of virginal pains, saying that she was sexually abused by ‘Baba’,
 the name she calls Akinleye the neighbourhood pastor. Her descriptions of what transpired between her and Akinleye showed that she was actually raped.

Speaking further, the enraged and shocked father said: “Angrily, I confronted the man. He accepted getting close to my daughter, but denied raping her; I knew he was lying. I almost got the Police involved, if not for the advice from neighbours to allow the sleeping dog lie.

Surprisingly, barely a month later, I came back home from work, only for my daughter to start demanding for the type of drug I gave her in the past when ‘Baba’ abused her. I asked her why she needs it, but to my shock, she said ‘Baba’ abused her again. That was how I raised the alarm and took my daughter to the nearest hospital, for medical examination and possible treatment. This was after the hospital confirmed the abuse”, he claimed.

While he was being paraded naked round the neighborhood, his penis swung as passersby wonder on what manner of crime the man of God had committed to deserve such a Calvary treatment.

With scars of injuries and tears all over him, the ‘Apostle of the Most High’ defended himself thus: “We both live in the same environment, and the father is so close to me that sometimes I ask him for help which he always rendered. I’m innocent of this particular accusation-the recent one. The first time I was accused of raping her, I had gone to their house where I met the little girl working on her school assignment. I offered to help her with the assignment which she gave me and I later returned it to her. I don’t know why nobody believed me, I didn’t have sex with that girl”, he exonerated himself.

“This time around, she is saying that I ‘double crossed’ her at Somonu Animashaun Street and had sex with her again. How could I have done that? I wasn’t even at that area at the said time of the rape. Before God and man, I didn’t do anything to her this second time that I’m being accused.
The preacher eventually admitted committing the ‘Unholy Sex’ with the infant girl once after he was being threatened severally.

The resident doctor of the hospital who confirmed that the victim was raped disclosed that. “She was brought here by her father and I can confirm she is okay now. I’m just appalled by how the accused man was treated. If care was not taken, he could have been lynched. I’m against jungle justice no matter the level of crime committed”, the doctor stated.

Another nurse at the hospital further revealed that ‘not less than two fingers had entered the little girl’s private part’, an indication that she could have been raped or ‘fingered’.
However, few hours after the man of God admitted his heinous and shameful act, angry mobs were about lynching him before some policemen attached to the Ejigbo Police station came to his rescue.

It was gathered that the police later released him on the ground of his infectious ailment. “He suffers from Diabetic Ulcer, a reason the police could not detain him at the station”, the doctor said.

The 47-year-old Akinleye whose early morning preaching was an anthem on the streets is said to have been excommunicated from the church. “He is not the presiding pastor of the church, but lives inside the church and was always in the habit of singing and preaching every morning within the area. Though, he is not married and has no child, but whether he truly raped the girl remains a riddle we are all trying to solve”, Tope, the rape victim’s neighbor affirmed

No comments:

Post a Comment