Monday 8 October 2012

Photos: ‘How I Lost 10kg In Six Months’, Shows New Slim Figure– Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari


Fans of Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari are panicking over her recent weight loss, they want her plump-look back.
photo
The actress who showed off her new banging figure in recent photos while on vacation with her brother in Los Angeles, US has however explained her reason for losing weight, admitting it wasn’t easy for her.
‘This part was the hardest for me because I really love my food. But it took a lot of determination and discipline and I am really proud of myself’.

Buari say she lost 10kg in six months – thanks to jogging every day, Yoga and Pilates four times a week and daily exercises with regular change of diet.
Some fans are however unhappy with her new look. ‘Nadia what is this? Were you forced to lose weight? Ghanaians need an explanation to this your thinness ooooo’, one Kenky commented on a blog.
‘Why is Nadia contesting for a beauty pageant or what? What is this?’, another fan Kafui wrote. Buari doesn’t seem to be bothered as she is still tweeting about her switching carb meals for more fruits and veggies.
‘Mind u, I wasn’t fat, only a bit chubby, so losing it was hard & easy. Hard because I’m a real food lover and easy because I didn’t have to lose much’, she explained to a Twitter fan.More Photos belowphotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophotophoto

No comments:

Post a Comment