Saturday 29 September 2012

Men Are Scared To Ask Me Out-Karen Igho


Co-winner of the sixth season of Africa’s biggest reality competition ‘Big Brother Africa’ 2011, Karen Igho has challenged men to approach her, she said she is certainly not a hard knot to crack when it comes to falling in love.


"I'm a woman who desires to be loved and wooed by the opposite sex. Men are supposed to woo me. I’m a woman and I’m very soft. They shouldn’t be scared of asking me out. I want a decent man, and not any kind of man,”the Edo State born entertainer said

Karen expressed disappointment that men are not bracing up the courage to woo her, despite the fact that she is not as difficult as they think.

Declaring however that she’s still “single and ready to mingle”, Karen who only few months ago debuted as a radio personality with the fast rising Lagos indigenous radio station, Naija fm 102.7, set a standard for her dream man.

“He must not only be ‘God-fearing’ and comfortable’ but also, he must be down-to-earth and not necessarily a bachelor,” she declared.

No comments:

Post a Comment