Friday 31 August 2012

On the Road to Self Discovery

Ahhhhh! I have got loads of bubbles in my stomach because am so excited about my blog. I can finally share my thoughts and experiences with you.

Her World is for all ladies both old and young. It promises to meet the needs of every lady as we will be focusing on issues that we have gone or will go through in life. 


It is an excellent forum for those of you who have questions that you just can't seem to ask anyone,  you wonder what they would think of you.



Just a bit confused?


In need of a friend?


Are you neck deep in a mess?


You're tired of living?


Feeling lonely?


Making life changing decisions?


Not sure who you are?


Feeling like a mess?


You need a little encouragement concerning that splendid idea?


Heard so many lies and lots more?


If you answered YES to some of these questions,then stay locked down cause you will be served to satisfaction. For those of you who said NO to my questions, am pleased to let you know that I'd be looking forward to receiving your great comments/ideas to make this blog most impactful to all readers.




Some topics we will be talking about are:


  • puberty
  • peer pressure
  • character development
  • money
  • love
  • success
  • life
  • career
  • habits
  • pursuits
This is just a bit of the diverse issues we would be discussing on the blog. We would be working together to raise more interesting and pressing  issues as demanded by you.

My vision is to see girls and women come to a point of self discovery and independence.

Many girls and women live in ignorance and some a denial of who they truly are. They have never seen the world from their own mind's eye,this is because they have always seen it based on other people's opinions and beliefs.

I call that living in other people's shadows. 

Whose fault is it anyway? If you're really waiting for an answer, you'd get none. The most important thing to me is how you can walk out of that mess with your head held high.

No matter how deep you're in that 'SHIT', now is always the best time to make a right turn. 

I am not an advocate of lawlessness so don't get me wrong in my use of the word INDEPENDENCE.

I want to see people believing in themselves and not be drowned by their imperfections, thinking they don't measure up.
The good news is that no one is less than another. If you don't know how to get a thing or two done, YOU CAN LEARN. Isn't it? You have to come to a point where you believe in yourself. 

If you believe in yourself,your passions,interests and dreams; the whole world has no choice but to believe in you also.

My mission is to share my life,experiences and thoughts with you; bringing you to a point of realising who you are and what you can offer as a person.

I really can't wait to start with you on this ride,it promises to be a very enjoyable one.


Have a splendid weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment